Rehman Medical College
Admissions Session 2022-23
Final Merit List - MBBS (Foreign / Overseas Applicants)
Updated: January 09, 2023
1. This list is based on data entered by applicants and is subject to corrections/modifications/revisions in case of any bonafide error, omission, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation that occurs or is brought to the notice of the College authorities. Mere figuring in this order of merit shall not confer any right of admission on the candidate if he/she is otherwise found ineligible on detection of any error/mistake/fraud/misrepresentation at any stage of admissions. Any candidate whose documents are found incorrect or false / forged in any way, or whose authentication is doubtful rendering him/her ineligible for admission under the rules, will be struck off from the college roll and legal action may be taken under the criminal and civil law against him/her.
2. The candidates that have been offered admission are directed to deposit fee and report to the College within given expiry date. In case the fee is not deposited within given three working days, right of the candidate for admission shall stand cancelled. The vacant seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit.
3. The admission will stand cancelled at any stage if candidates’ fail to cancel any prior acceptance of admission offer in any other college as per PMC Admission Regulation.
4. Candidates who have secured less than 65% marks in MDCAT 2021 out of 210 or less than 55% marks in MDCAT 2022 out of 200 are not eligible as per PMC regulations.
5. Candidates securing less than 60% marks in HSSC/Equivalent are not eligible as per PMC Admission regulations.
6. Merit Calculation for HSSC/Equivalent passed in 2021 shall base on elective science subjects whereas for the passing year 2022 it shall base on the total obtained marks as per PMC regulations.